• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The inaugural CUK brown-noser of the week award ...`"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Oh fook orf you toadying toe-rag.
    Cretin

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    Good to see.
    Oh fook orf you toadying toe-rag.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Actually no, sasguru's infraction was from me, for starting threads to flame others. You had a ban for doing that, because of (more of) a history of trolling behaviour. Have another ban for your hypocritical whingeing though - it's clear you can dish it, but you can't take it. Let this be a clear message that the same standards apply to both new and seasoned members of the board.
    Good to see.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Actually no, sasguru's infraction was from me, for starting threads to flame others. You had a ban for doing that, because of (more of) a history of trolling behaviour. Have another ban for your hypocritical whingeing though - it's clear you can dish it, but you can't take it. Let this be a clear message that the same standards apply to both new and seasoned members of the board.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    no doubt when school is out and no prefects are around to look after me they will duff me up for being a speccy creep.
    They are waiting for you and Churchy at Birdgwater, just off M5...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Would it be possible to amend the rules to be no flaming other except Brillo? I really genuinely enjoy the attention - usually everyone just ignores me. I feel like I got MF and then sas into trouble - no doubt when school is out and no prefects are around to look after me they will duff me up for being a speccy creep.
    They'll be too busy selling blow jobs to the PE teacher for ciggies.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I've got an infraction for starting this thread

Better make it a good un.

Would it be possible to amend the rules to be no flaming other except Brillo? I really genuinely enjoy the attention - usually everyone just ignores me. I feel like I got MF and then sas into trouble - no doubt when school is out and no prefects are around to look after me they will duff me up for being a speccy creep.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Are you putting up a poll for how long his ban should be ?
    Moi?

**** no!

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Are you putting up a poll for how long his ban should be ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    it's clear you can dish it, but you can't take it.
    Oh he can take it very well - btw you've just lost your frequent "MF tat stores" shopper discount

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    A fooking infraction!!! I got a ban for a simple poll asking people to vote how long a poster should be banned for. Talk about fooking inconsistency and favouritism. You probably got an infraction of a normal mod whereas in the evening you tend to get a drunken Realityhack twiddling a pencil between his fingers and spilling vodka & champagne over his keyboard as he flicks between CUK and Tubegalore.

F**king joke.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I think its cojak. So its hormones / lack of a shag not Napoleon complexes that will be the issue today.
    Lack of a shag? WTF has a sea bird got to do with it???

How do you make a hormone?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Oh I'm sure I'll get banned for some other trumped up charge before the end of the evening by some over zealous moderator with a Napoleon complex.
    I think its cojak. So its hormones / lack of a shag not Napoleon complexes that will be the issue today.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Try it again, I am sure it was a mistake.
    +1 are you sure it was because of the poll and not a option within it (I'm sure it was the option not the poll that was the issue).

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Try it again, I am sure it was a mistake.
    Oh I'm sure I'll get banned for some other trumped up charge before the end of the evening by some over zealous moderator with a Napoleon complex.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X